High Quality Move In/Out Cleaning
Relocation is a very popular phenomenon in North America. On average Canadians can move up to 8 times in their lifetime, changing not only living conditions, but also cities and even provinces. In addition, Canada is known as an immigration-friendly state, that’s why a lot of new people come here every year, so many new people come here every year looking for long-term housing to rent or purchase. Before you move in your new home or move out the most important step of the process — is a deep cleaning of the whole house. This is how Canadians show their respect and care for others.
Cheklist for Move in/Move out cleaning
In general procedures include:
1) Removing any debris or trash left behind by the previous occupants or contractors.
2) Mopping floors and hardwood or tile cleaning. Consider renting a professional carpet cleaning if necessary.
3) Cleaning the windows to allow natural light to fill the room.
4) Wet wiping blinds.
5) Washing bathrooms including the sink, toilet, shower cabin and countertops.
6) Cleaning the kitchen with special attention to the oven and fridge inside.
7) Dusting and wiping down walls, baseboards, and other surfaces to remove any built-up dirt or grime.
8) Cleaning cabinets inside.
9) Clean the walls if necessary, if you want to give a fresh look to the new place.
It is a good idea to have a professional cleaner do the job if you don’t have the time or inclination to do it yourself.
Mrs Clean has the equipment and expertise to clean the house effectively. Our maids use only natural cleaning products that do not cause allergies and are absolutely safe for people and animals.
Housekeeping for Moving — Calgary
Move-in house cleaning services can be beneficial for a variety of reasons. Improving health, saving time and family budget, professionalism, consistency, reducing stress and improving the appearance of the house.
Hiring a cleaning agency frees up time for other activities, such as work or hobbies, and spending time with kids and friends. You’ll get a professional cleaning team because Mrs Clean is typically hired experienced and trained maids who know how to properly clean and maintain a variety of different surfaces and spaces. Moreover a move-in or move-out cleaning service can create a level of cleanliness, which can be difficult to achieve on your own. And of course hiring a professional company is a money saving when signing up to regular cleaning services (weekly, monthly) due to Mrs Clean loyalty program.
Remember that a clean environment can help improve air quality and reduce the spread of germs, which can be particularly beneficial for people with allergies or respiratory conditions. In addition move-out cleaning will especially help to improve the appearance of a property and may make it more appealing to visitors and potential buyers.