Post-Construction Cleaning in Calgary & Edmonton
Have you recently finished building or renovating your home and find yourself left with clutter, construction debris, and stickers on your windows and light fixtures? The construction process can be quite stressful, not to mention the issues after the completion of work. Professional maids provide non-toxic and environmentally friendly cleaning of the entire house, including floors, walls, windows, terraces and balconies. Call Mrs Clean and get an estimate for post-construction cleaning services that will help your home transform from a construction site into a cozy family nest.
General tasks for post-construction cleaning are:
1) Dusting and polishing light fixtures
2) Cleaning and polishing hardware such as door handles and cabinet pulls
3) Deep clean of floors;
4) Closet fronts and insides cleaned;
5) Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms and kitchens with appliances (if required);
6) Wiping blinds and baseboards in all premises;
7) Trash disposal;
8) Removing heavy construction debris and dust from tight spaces and hard-to-reach areas.
It is important to note that post-construction cleaning can be a very detailed and time-consuming process. Mrs. Clean has experienced members and necessary equipment and to get the job done effectively. Pricing depends on the total square and time we need to make all premises clean and tidy.
Every post construction clean is unique and varies on areas to be cleaned. Mrs. Clean will create a custom plan to tackle your needs. Do you have strict deadlines for completing the cleaning so that the building can be occupied or put on the market? Call us today for a free estimate, or fill out our online form.